Cøpyright Index du Forum

Cøpyright Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Free Download Recboot V1.3 For Windows

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cøpyright Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Nous recherchons actuellement...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mardell

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 01:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Download Recboot V1.3 For Windows Répondre en citant

Free Download Recboot V1.3 For Windows > bit.ly/2eyjA20

Free Download Recboot V1.3 For Windows

ad603a7745
Are..you..facing..troubles..using..RecBoot?..This..program..requires..the..LibUSB..utility...Kimmynw...says...January...14,...2012...at...10:33...pm...This...does...not...work,...I...wait...and...wait...and...nothing...happend...&...-.-...Kimmy...says...January...14,...2012...at...10:34...pm...Is...it...because...I...have...the...latest...iTunes...installed...?...peppa...pot...says...March...3,...2012...at...1:48...pm...the...ting...work...man...mr....tried...like...6-7...different...ISO...backup...but...didnt...work.my...Phone...is...3G....Iphone&...please...help...me...make...it...work...and...i...will...be...really...bless...please...please...thankss...Reply.........Pramod......5...years,...2...months...ago...What...is...your...iP3Gs...iOS...&...BB...versions?...You...might...need...to...actually...do...a...custom...restore...of...your...iOS...if...you...have...an...updated...BB...version......Bilal....5..years,..1..month..ago..HelloI..am..having..a..big..problem..(Ill..Try..My..Best..to..provide..you..with..clear..details..and..I..hope..you..understand)Recently..I..had..my..iPod..Touch..4G..working..great..(Jailbreaked..and..Un-Jailbreaked)But..after..some..weeks..on..iTunes..I..got..to..know..that..an..4.3.5..Update..is..available..for..my..iPod..Touch..4G..So..I..Did..It..After..it..I..got..to..jailbreaked..it..but..TetheredI..didnt..liked..it..at..all..so..i..thought..to..downgrade..it..back..to..4.3.3..But..I..got..an..error..by..iTunes..An..unknown..error..occured..3194..I..searched..alot..on..Google..and..I..got..to..know..about..Tinyumbrella..I..Installed..It..and..did..everything..on..it..At..last..it..was..restoring..on..iTunes..But..an..error..20..Same..on..firmware..4.3.2,4.3.3..and..4.3.4..But..same..error..One..thing..I..cant..understand..is..when..I..restore..my..iPod..on..firmware..4.3.5..it..successfully..restores..even..without..Tinyumbrella..Now..You..May..Now..My..Point..I..Want..To..Downgrade..My..iPod..Touch..4G..From..4.3.5..to..4.3.3PLEASE..HELP..!!!I..hope..you..are..satisfied..enough..with..my..explanationAnyone..who..is..pleased..to..help..me..Please..Help..ME..!..Reply......Pramod....5..years,..1..month..ago..First..you..need..to..understand..that..Apple..doesnt..sign..any..version..of..the..iOS..other..than..the..latest..one..being..pushed..out..by..iTunes..which..is..iOS..4.3.5..&..hence..the..successful..restores...How..do..you..JB..this..device?..Was..it..a..tethered..JB?..Reply.......See..more..Advertisement.........zack........5....years....ago....did....not....work....for....me....sorry.....

....Clinton........5....years,....5....months....ago....My....error....is....saying....it....cant....find....the....itunesmobiledevice....dll....in....the....program....files,....but....i....know....where....its....located,....its....in....program....files....(86x)....Reply............Wolverine........5....years,....5....months....ago....It....is....located....in....C:Program....Files....(x86)Common....FilesAppleMobile....Device....Support....Reply.............Smile....Reply.............Perhaps..you..were..using..x64?..Report..this..post..Results..1–9..of..9..1..Please..Wait..Add..Your..Review..Login..or..create..an..account..to..post..a..review...Close....Submit....Your....Reply....Summary:0....of....1,000....characters....Submit....cancel....The....posting....of....advertisements,....profanity,....or....personal....attacks....is....prohibited.Click....here....to....review....our....site....terms....of....use.....Try....again.....RecBoot....can....be....used....to....get:....the....name,....model,....serial....number....and....firmware....version....of....the....device....you....connect....to....your....PC....while....you....use....RecBoot....RecBoot....can....fix....the....iTunes....1015....restore....error....RecBoot....helps....to....kick....iPhone,....iPad....and....iPode....out....of....recovery....mode....loop....easily.........I....copied....it....over....from....a....defferent....comeputer...........

download windowblinds full version for windows 7windows 7 ultimate activator download tpbdownload office 2010 64 bit windows 8bginfo windows 7 64 bit downloadfree download microsoft office 2013 full version for windows 7 ultimateym windows mobile 6 downloaddownload freegate for windows 7 32bitskype download for laptop windows 10download tema windows 7 exo overdose pictureswindows xp sp3 bootable usb software free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 01:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cøpyright Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Nous recherchons actuellement... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange